[AT] No tractor talk this morning

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Mar 6 06:01:04 PST 2004

Cecil,

I  was just watching US FARM REPORT on RFDTV.
They had a few video clips from the Fla. Flywheelers show.   Man we need to
take that in!  That is a BIG show grounds and the member owned buildings are
much more extensive and elaborate than I expected.  They showed a few nice
tractors including a dual wheeled Cub parading by.

Charlie