[AT] Question

Robert L. Holtzer rholtzer at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 6 08:28:21 PST 2004

Richard, I've only worked on two of these electronic ignitors.  I could
determine whether or not the unit was being energized when turning up the
thermostat.  If the unit energized but still had no output, I just replaced
it.  To my recollection, there is nothing to repair on these ignitors --
the usual printed circuit stuff most of us don't have much experience
with.  At least I could determine if there was power to the ignitor and
whether or not the thermostat worked.  Best wishes.  I recall the
replacement unit as being a universal type for around $100.

Bob Holtzer