[AT] Image depot

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Fri Mar 5 08:02:16 PST 2004

Thanks Guys, I appreciate all the kind words.

Everyone can go ahead and create an account on the image depot.    The account system between the mailing list and depot is separate because I want folks to be able to register for the depot without having to sign up for the lists.   It is my goal though to have as few accounts at ATIS.net/antique-tractor.com as possible.

I envision that the leadership to grant the permissions to upload and/or change the albums, contents, captions, etc will come from a group of trusted users.   Probably initially at least these folks will be nominated/elected from among the at@ list members.   For now I still have quite a number of images to upload so for now the discussion on permission can wait a week or two.

Y'all enjoy,

Spencer