[AT] Fwd: ScanMail Message: To Recipient virus found ormatchedfile blocking setting.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Thu Mar 4 14:06:25 PST 2004

The perpetrators may already be in China, Phil.  They are awfully fast.
When I visited Beijing in 1984, I had a bunch of computer code printed
as part of a technical paper I was presenting.  My paper wasn't to be
presented until the second day of the conference, but on day one, a
Chinese graduate student approached me in the lobby of the hotel and
proceeded to start discussing the technical aspects of my work with me.
He had taken the published proceedings home overnight, had "improved" it
to include some additional capabilities, and had hard copy results to
show me hours before my "official" disclosure.  Needless to say, it kind
of took the edge off my work.

Larry