[AT] email from Wilkinson

Gilbert Schwartz gschwartz1 at mchsi.com
Thu Mar 4 09:57:04 PST 2004

Cecil, Yes, I've been getting them too. Don't know if they were from the
same person or not. I do know they try to sound like official ATIS stuff but
the sender isn't as smart as most folks here. His language use gives him
away. Other guys have been getting some of that trash too. There was some
traffic yesterday about it. Gil