[AT] Virus

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Mar 3 23:15:11 PST 2004

Thomas,  when I worked for the NC Dept of Transportation some years ago our
entire system went down because of a virus.  They were very strict about
personal use of the internet on the states computers and we were all certain
someone's head would roll.  When they traced the origin of the virus down it
turned out that the State Secretary of Transportation  had downloaded it.  I
don't think they said much to him.  grins.

Charlie