[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

Terry Welch ksw001 at pensys.com
Wed Mar 3 19:34:53 PST 2004

Sometimes it is a little more complicated than that. Most these companies
have changed owner ship several times. What in 99.9% of the time the
photos and paper work would be no problem, the powers that be might think
there is something in these files that might hurt the company. That is one
reason they dump them. When I was younger, I had a job once where we were
cleaning out old files, paperwork and photos from a company thet had been
sold out to a bigger company. We loaded the truck and a armed guard rode
with us to the local land fill and we had to stay there while the load was
dumped and filled over. Everything went, we could not even pull anyrthing
out of the boxes to see what it was. Now days they just shred these
things.Its a shame that these files could  not be open to the public. They
would tell the history of one of the largest employers in the area I live
in. Its a shame
Terry Welch