[AT] How about Tractors.

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Wed Mar 3 17:54:55 PST 2004

I was about 10 when we did it with mules and dynamite on the 10 acres of
"newground" during WWII.  It had been logged by the previous owner, so we
only had stumps and brush.  The dynamite was more fun than the mules.  Pop
let me blow a few.  The last 5 hickories were taken out by the next owner
some time in the 70's.

Sorry... no tractor was used.

George Willer