[AT] How about Tractors.

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Tue Mar 2 21:49:48 PST 2004

Larry, your' post on your' Farmall Super A reminds me of question I have -

I recently acquired a Super A.  I need to get the old battery out but have
been wondering what is the "correct/easiest" way to go about it.  The
original battery box, which consists of two sides and the top cover, is
still intact with the battery inside.  It seems the battery can't come out
the top without moving/lifting the back of the gas tank (although I haven't
actually tried this).  To take it out the Right side would seem to require
removing the starter rod and right Touch Control rod while taking it out the
left side would require removing the choke rod and the right Touch Control
rod. Of course, to remove it from either side also requires removing the
battery box side cover.

Does anyone know if there is an easier way than I am making this out to be?
Thanks -
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington