[AT] Test, plus a new virus warning

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Tue Mar 2 19:37:46 PST 2004

Gene, better check the date on that one. I sent it on Feb. 21. Now I can't
believe it took this long to show up. If true then I can claim the slowest e
mail on the net. I see one that I sent about half an hour ago is already
back in my mailbox though so I'm not too concerned.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html