[AT] How about Tractors.

Bruce Fallon bfallon at whidbey.com
Tue Mar 2 21:08:32 PST 2004

I used my Huber this afternoon to fill in some ruts in our community road.
We had been having some rain wash canyons in the edge of the roadway.  After
filling the craters and grading the potholes at the top of the hill where
the road meets the blacktop I used the Moline to pull the 1ton 5foot wide
roller to compact and break a few of the rocks.

This is tractor stuff.

Bruce Fallon
Freeland WA. 98249
bfallon at whidbey.com