[AT] WD 45

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Tue Mar 2 09:04:19 PST 2004

1. Tighten the plug so the oil won't spit by it.
2. Lightning should free up the rings (but will foul
the plug).
3. Quit using third gear...
4. You must explain exactly what is growing on you so
we know for sure but I suspect athletes foot spray
might stop it.

"farmer"

A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired
of thinking.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana, USA
robinson at svs.net