SV: [AT] RE: New list

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Tue Mar 2 01:10:08 PST 2004

Here it says that it sent and recieved at the same time, 9:00 CET. I wasn't
at the office until 9:05 but anyway it say so. I believe it has with your
E-mail provider to do. I use different ones and the one that usually is
slowest let's through much less spamming and never a virus, to me anyway.

/Mattias