[AT] Beilers Pictures now with link!!

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Tue Mar 2 05:12:08 PST 2004

Man would that have made me HOT.  You didn't want the $200 back you wanted
the Cauldern.  It is not like you could go buy another one somewhere for the
same price.  Accident or not I would have been steamed.

That thing would make a good shop heater if you could think of some liquid
you needed to keep hot.

Charlie