[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 2 03:23:30 PST 2004

> Cecil,
> We did get a few pictures although I don't know how to put them on the list.

	Larry, I've used the Epson photo site ever since that original
photo hosting site went down. I like Epson because people wanting to
view my photos can simply type in my email address to access my albums.
Some photo hosts insist that everyone wanting to view someone else's
albums sign up for their site and get a password and a lot of people
don't like to do this. Epson doesn't have that requirement. I don't
think there is any charge for the small amount of photos I have in
there either. To add photos to your albums is a very simple and easy
procedure as you can either email them to your account or simply
download them right off your computer. Here is the link to their web
site and what others would see when going in to look for your albums.

	http://photo.epson.com/

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson