[AT] Grain Binders and nudity....

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Mar 1 22:12:08 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/1/2004 9:26:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
alfg at sasktel.net writes:
Wonder how that one got past the censors in  1895?
We didn't have censors back then you could pretty much do what you wanted and
the government stay home and out of our business. Then Prohibition and the
church folks took over and replace common sense with their do it our way or else
stuff and a bunch of old stuffed shirts started to run things and then in the
60's all hell broke loose and we are back the turn of the century again. Just
one big merry-go-round and now we are starting it all over again. When will
we learn moderation in all usely pleases the masses and all runs smoothly. OH
well I guess that's what makes the world go round.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460