[AT] A real antique tractor question!

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Mon Mar 1 20:55:49 PST 2004

Switches are still available that have that resistor in place on them.
I was looking for a replacement switch for some L&G application that has
since slipped my mind and found a switch at Auto Zone that had the
resistor mounted on the side of it.  It was blister packed or bagged,
and was a push-pull type action on the knob.

Larry