[AT] Florida Flywheelers

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Mon Mar 1 08:55:51 PST 2004

> Cecil,
>
> We were only there once, about 5 or 6 years ago.  We made a twofer of it and
> went directly from there to the big Zolfo Springs show the following week.
> I found parts at both places.  That's where I met Bob Campbell from MI, the
> Cub parts seller.  I know Gary and Larry met him at Marion, OH.  He bought a
> couple Cubs at the show and parted them out on the spot!  Every time you
> would go by there was less left.  I also met Harry Matthews, the guy with
> the huge engine site. http://old-engine.com/
>
> I'm sure the village of private buildings has grown a lot.  It's interesting
> that a club member can build a building and have it for life, but when he
> passes, the building is left to the club.
>
> I'll bet it wouldn't be hard to organize a caravan to next year's show.
>
> George Willer

	Back around 1990, I had jobs going on all over Florida and went to the
Zolfo Springs show one time when I had been down to Cape Coral all week. I had
a good time at the show. It wasn't a big show at the time and may be bigger now.
That's where I first learned people were collecting hog oilers. ;-)

	I would not be surprised if we could get a group together for a caravan
for next years Florida Flywheelers show. I'd bet we all know people that go to
that show. Let's see how the year goes.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson