[AT] New list

D. Day ddss at scppd.net
Mon Mar 1 09:29:51 PST 2004

Emails hitting a list in perfect sequence, 100% of the time will probably
never happen (at least not in my lifetime). I belong to other lists and this
happens in those as well.  I belong to a programmers list that costs me $250
a year membership, and it happens there as well.  So, again, thanks to
Spencer for providing such a tremendous resource for FREE!

Dick