[AT] Florida Flywheelers

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Mon Mar 1 07:43:01 PST 2004

Cecil,

We were only there once, about 5 or 6 years ago.  We made a twofer of it and
went directly from there to the big Zolfo Springs show the following week.
I found parts at both places.  That's where I met Bob Campbell from MI, the
Cub parts seller.  I know Gary and Larry met him at Marion, OH.  He bought a
couple Cubs at the show and parted them out on the spot!  Every time you
would go by there was less left.  I also met Harry Matthews, the guy with
the huge engine site. http://old-engine.com/

I'm sure the village of private buildings has grown a lot.  It's interesting
that a club member can build a building and have it for life, but when he
passes, the building is left to the club.

I'll bet it wouldn't be hard to organize a caravan to next year's show.

George Willer