SV: [AT] OT Weather vane

Kessen, Mattias (Road SE) mattias.kessen at ncc.se
Wed Mar 31 23:20:23 PST 2004

Mattias, very nice, I'm sure she likes it (I am not
going to ask why a goat). :^}
I browsed through your pictures, love the house!  It
has a real personality.  Different from the ones I'm
used to here.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.

Goat? That's because she has some and weather vanes with goats are very rare
and since we don't do much the way everybody else do, so a goat it is.
	We love the house to it's a little more than three years since we
bought. We saw it on the internet, they had already had an official show off
the house. But we were welcome to come by the next sunday when the PO's where
there. We went there and looked at all the buildings, the land and even
walked up to the lake half a mile from it.
	We had been looking on places to buy for a couple of years but when
we travelled home we only said that's it and didn't speak much. It was and
still is perfect. The house and most of the buildings are very old fashioned.
There are very few places indoors where it's more than two meters to the roof
mostly a little less.
	BTW not many people here has goats but some eight miles or so from us
is a goatfarm. They make their own cheese, leather and even meat that they
sell on markets.

/Mattias