[AT] OFF TOPIC - 7.3 L Diesel Air Filter - 2003 Ford F250

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Wed Mar 31 23:09:36 PST 2004

Well after my 4400 mile trip I had the oil changed again at the local Ford
dealer for $49.00. I like that much better than the mentioned $89 figure.
Anyway they informed me my intake air filter was getting dirty. Must have
been a really dirty blizzard I ran into one day!  Maybe it was that 50 mile
per hour headwind between Moline and Des Moines. :-) I decided not to have
the dealer change it as I want to put in an aftermarket, longer duration,
higher performance filter in it.

What are you folks using? K & N seems to be a popular air filter.
Suggestions?

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com