[AT] Swap Meet at Brookville, Indiana + Help Needed

Allen V. Pruehs avpruehs at cac.net
Wed Mar 31 18:29:12 PST 2004

I am supposed to meet some one at swap meet in Brookville, Indiana this
Saturday to pickup a engine genrator set they are bringing up from
Knetucky. As some of you may remember my wife recently (4 weeks ago) had
bypass surgery, at the moment it doesn not look like she is going to let me
go down and pick the engine/generator set up. It is on wheels but it is not
road worthy, so it will require space on a trailer. It is approximately 4'
wide (outside of wheels) x 7' 6" long x 5' high. Do not let the size fool
you, it isn't a big monster. It only uses a small four cylinder Waukesha
engine for power. It probably weighs just under 1000#.

Is there anyone planning on going to this swap meet that can take tempoary
custody of the unit until I can pick it up or arrange pickup? I am located
West of Detroit in SE Michigan. I can give you something for your trouble.
If you can help out, please email me off the list or call me.

Thank you,
Allen Pruehs
248-477-0040 (work)
517-546-2029 (home)