[AT] Portland show

Gene Dotson gdotsly at loganrec.com
Wed Mar 31 16:32:28 PST 2004

    George;
    I am getting excited about Portland too. Will go to their
swap meet to help contain some of the excitement.
    I am going to try to make it to a couple of their work
days. This will help us with reserving our campsite. I also
want to talk to Brett about Farmer's ideas for demonstrations.
Chris seems to favor the idea.
    John Girard has asked for help to get his equipment moved
down from Decatur, so hope to be able to help him.
    They will welcome all volunteers for their work day
scheduled for April 24 or May 1 for a rain day.
    Maybe see some others there?

                    Gene