[AT] Names that have become generic

John Deere deereman1000 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 31 08:59:45 PST 2004

We had some visitors last weekend who seemed to enjoy mentioning that only
half my 4 tractors run.  The thing that really hurt was the fellow was
drinkin my beer at the time.  I told my wife later I'd have been totally
justified if I shot him, she said no way.  Sometimes the woman  is just too
liberal.  :^)

Dana
SE PA