[AT] Show Calender

Wayne Snelling wsnelling at southplainscollege.edu
Wed Mar 31 09:18:15 PST 2004

H. L.: Thanks for the apology but it is not necessary as I am much
thicker skin than that. Been around "Lightning" too much. I had to even
laugh about it because I thought you were challenging me to get through
the login and edit the calendar. Which, I soon failed that test but with
the hundreds of logins around this place the thought of guest and
password should have easily come to me. I was making the process too
difficult and had to be rescued by Spencer.
Appreciate for the thought!

Wayne