[AT] Zetor tractors

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Mar 31 08:49:09 PST 2004

A number of companies seem to have trouble with rubber.  In years past,
I owned Mercedes cars.  No more.  All the rubber parts seem to be
pre-programmed to disintegrate at the same time.  Everybody and his
brother is currently selling these little scooters with two-cycle
engines on them.  From the factory, they're being sent out with rotten
fuel lines on them.

Larry