[AT] Tim - Help in Finding a belt

Tim Bivens bivenshill at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 31 08:48:48 PST 2004

Roger,
What I have is some Gates belts cross references. I
looked at an agricultural cross reference, a lawn and
garden cross reference and a master cross reference
and could not find either of these numbers in any of
the three cross references. After I batted 0 on the
Gates cross references I then went to Stens and Rotary
which are basically companies which specialize in
mower products. Not only were these numbers not in
their catalog but there is no mention of either
Continental Belton or Ag-meier in their catalogs. This
is very frustrating as I can usually cross reference
belts very easily. What has probably happened is that
these Ag-meier is not recognized as a belt
manufacturer and they are buying these belts from
someone and then used their own numbering system. They
are doing this so you have to get the belts (and
anything else)from them. Sorry I couldn't be any help
this time. Maybe next time.
Thanks,
Tim Bivens, Glen Rose, Tex.