[AT] Show Calender

Spencer Yost Spencer.Yost at piedmontsystems.com
Tue Mar 30 20:35:10 PST 2004

>H.L. THAT WOULD BE THE THING TO DO, EXCEPT  I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT MY OLD
>LOGIN/PASSWORD IS AT ATIS.

Adding a show to the ATIS show calender is REAL easy.  Just follow these steps:

1:   Go to the calender by clicking on the following link:

http://www.antique-tractor.com/ShowCalendar/calendar.php

2 - Then click on the "Login" link found in the "border" of the month at the bottom of the page.  It is a bit hard to see (an improvement I'll get around to one day).

3 - Login with the username of guest and use the password "password".   You do NOT use your password from the mailing list, the classified ads, or anything.  Just use "guest" as the username and "password" as the password

4 - Navigate to the month in question

5 - Click on the day the show starts.   It will list any events in a separate window, but will also include a link to "Add an event"   Click on that.

6 - Key in the information and then click "add".

7 - Repeat for each day of the show

Then you are done.   Let me know if you need any help,

Spencer Yost