[AT] Another trip to Iowa for a wedding June 12th

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Mar 30 21:07:59 PST 2004

I figured it was because there's only one motel in town and it only has
seven rooms.  :-)

Seriously, I thought of this in reminiscing about our wedding 40 years
ago.  My family and the rest of the out-of-town wedding guests ended up
renting the whole motel -- The Willow, on US 250 east of Harrisville,
Ohio.  There were then and still are only seven rooms for rent.

Larry