[AT] Don King auction 3/26, 27

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Tue Mar 30 16:04:22 PST 2004

AC G with plow $2,500.00.  There was another one on the program, lot 895,
listed as having cultivators but it never went thru the ring.  The one that
did sell was nice with all its lights including the bullet taillight, rear
toolbar but no hydraulics.  We were there from start to finish Sat.  Quite
an event and LOTS of mud.  We unhooked the gooseneck out by the main road
and were glad we did.  A 1952 Cockshutt 40 wide front followed us back to
Northern Michigan.  As usual JD Green brought the big $$$$.  I wrote all the
selling prices down so if anyone wants to know any others I'll post them.
There were over 350 tractors that sold on Sat. and from what we were told
around 100 sold Fri.

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi.