SV: [AT] Mattias at Portland

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 16:03:20 PST 2004

> Contrary to popular belief, we actually import real beer into the US.  Not long ago I stopped at the tavern to buy some beer on the way home.  The Mexican fella in front of me was buying Molson, I bought Stella Artoris (Belgium) and the local Russian gunsmith was drinking a Bass ale at the bar.  It is truely a global economy when alcohol is involved here in the old mixing pot.  Of course, during the NASCAR race and Bud is a dollar a bottle not much Bass is on the table!
>
> Dana
>
> SE PA

	I like all kinds of beers and have tried about all I could find from
time to time. I still like good American beers the best.  Foreign beers are
OK for a change but I always keep going back to the good stuff.

	Lucille and I are going to Ireland in November with a group from here.
I understand there are some good dark Irish beers over there. I know a couple
people that live in our area who immigrated from Ireland within the last 25
years or so and I'll have to ask them before I go.  They must make something
besides that good Irish whiskey.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson