[AT] IB Allis

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 15:54:31 PST 2004

> I stopped by the local Allis dealer to get a new anti surge spring for the B.  In the yard was an IB that was a little beat up, but not bad.  I inquired and it seems it is in for some engine work.  It obviously was not running.  The owner was balking at the cost of repairs and had mentioned selling the thing.  The implement dealer said if I was interested he could put me on the list of interested parties as he thought it was going to be sold to the highest bidder.  I declined so far.  I guess the list is up to about 16 names and grows daily.  I should look and see if Cecil has his name on the list.
>
> Ron Cook
> Salix, IA

	As far as I know that dealer is on the way out here now with
the tractor and is going to pay me to take it off his hands.  ;-)

	I also have a nice bridge I'd like to sell if anyone is
interested. It is just too big for me to take care now that I am
getting on in years.  It's sort of an antique and is a double decker
so you could make good money charging to cross it. It goes by the
name of the GW bridge in these parts.  (And I don't mean the George
Willer bridge)  ;-)

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson