[AT] Don King auction 3/26, 27

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Tue Mar 30 12:29:15 PST 2004

> Would appreciate posting of Allis G prices, etc if anyone was at Don King auction this past weekend in Columbia City, IN.
> Herb

	Herb, I just got back from a trip to the Midwest which included
several days at the Whitley County auction in Columbia City, Indiana.
Of the over 450 tractors at the auction, I only saw one AC G and it was
not running. It rained for a couple days before we got to the auction
and was still raining when we left at 11:00AM on Friday. As the tractors
did not start selling until Friday afternoon at 2:30, I missed seeing any
of them sell. I took a bunch of photos and if anyone is interested in the
muddy mess, I intend to have them posted on the ATIS Photo Depot later
this week. There were a lot of nice restored tractors to be auctioned but
only a couple that interested me. Prices for parts that were auctioned on
Thursday were high with several dealers doing all the bidding where I was.
They bought everything in sight and the only consolation if they let you
have something was that you were buying at "dealer prices". If that is any
consolation.

	So, Herb, sorry to say the answer is I don't know of any prices
for AC G tractors.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson