[AT] Another trip to Iowa for a wedding June 12th

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 30 13:17:46 PST 2004

George:

The Springfield, OH Show is the Eastern National John Deere Expo III. I
understand it is very large and equivalent to the NY Expo. I suspect it
would get priority over a team show due to our interests. Must be quite
popular as many of the local motels are booked up already. I have been able
to make tentative motel reservations in Springfield however. The show is
held at an abandoned airport.

Looked at making some reservations in the Shelbyville, IN area. Several
reasonable priced motels close by. Which direction out of Shelbyville is
TMCOTKU from downtown? I suspect making reservations for the nights of the
17th though 20th would be appropriate.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com