[AT] Another trip to Iowa for a wedding June 12th

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Mar 30 11:03:57 PST 2004

George:

We would be able to get to Shelbyville, IN by the 18th since the wedding is
the 12th and then would have a choice of two other shows to go to the
following week, one in Wauseon, OH and then one in Springfield, OH June 24,
25 & 26. Those two are physically far enough apart that they probably cannot
be attended on the same weekend. Don't need to be back in NW IA until the
2nd of July.

I sure would like to meet you guys and an added plus would be more rusty
iron to see.

Biggest issue we have to deal with is how to get our place taken care of if
we were to be gone for over a month. Only real issues are getting the horse
taken care of and the lawn mowed for an extended period of time. We have
neighbors that we prevail on for weekends, etc but a month is a bit much.
Maybe we can convince one of our children's families to consider having a
month out in the country. Don't remember at the moment when school gets out.
Takes a bit of planning. But working on it.

Have made tentative motel reservations in Springfield, OH already in case
things work out. We would have to leave here around June 7th and probably
wouldn't get back until July 8th. A trip like that would be real fun and an
all time first.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com