[AT] Trailer Brakes

R Mull rbobmull at comcast.net
Tue Mar 30 06:38:39 PST 2004

About 20 years ago , a fellow construction worker who was staying in a local
motel, bought a well used bumper pull camper from another guy on the job. He
asked me to try to connect up the tail lights so he could pull it home on
Friday. The wiring harness was a mess, no plug, etc. I got him some tail
lights working, he left early to pull this thing the 160 miles to his house.
All was well until it started raining about half way there and he turned on
the headlights of his little pickup truck and the brakes on the camper
locked down at 50 miles per hour on wet pavement.

Thanks,
Robert Mull
Woodstock, Georgia