[AT] Books

Chuck Bealke bealke at airmail.net
Tue Mar 30 04:56:29 PST 2004

On 3/29/2004 at 8:42 PM Robinson wrote:

>	I also checked out a reprint of a classic originally
>published in 1917. It is titled "Farm Equipment And How To
>Use It" by Harry C. Ramsower (The Lyons Press).

Farmer,

That is indeed an interesting book with gems that don't fade
too much with age - like the life expectancy of different woods
as fence posts and as many rope knots as a boy scout manual
has. I bought it from Amazon two years ago for $17.26 delivered
and would bet it is still easy to get that way. But know ye that the
it can make one feel a tad ancient to be so familiar with most of the
tools and machines displayed and explained in a book from 1917.

|_____/    \  ~ Chuck Bealke ~ bealke at airmail.net ~
( )       \__/             http://www.plowsong.com