[AT] Way O.T. Hot spot.-Disposable Cars

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Mon Mar 29 20:25:45 PST 2004

Larry;

I remember seeing a bunch of the Trabants when I was in Eastern Europe. When
I was in Poland I saw a couple guys working on the underside of one...to make
access easier they simply tipped the car over on to it's side. When they were
done they rolled it back on to it's wheels. When I was there (shortly after
the reunification) the Germans were trying to figure out what to do with all of
the Trabants in Berlin. People would drive them from the east to the west and
just abandon them on the side of the road.

Karl

In a message dated 3/29/04 4:33:12 PM Eastern Standard Time,