[AT] Fuel problems with my A

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 29 18:13:14 PST 2004

--- "Larry D. Goss" <rlgoss at evansville.net> wrote:
> It should come as a kit.  The brand name I'm
> familiar with is Kreme.
>
> Larry
>
> Have
> them tell you how to get the tank as clean as
> possible and how to apply
> the
> sealer. That should take care of the problem.

Larry and Gil, Thanks.  Re; my reply to Dean, that
darned baffle is what's making the cleaning so
difficult.  Onliest durned tractor tank I know of
whiff one!!  Thinking I either got to get a different
gascolator or a different tank.  Or... mebbe a better
way to clean the tank?  Stronger acid?  How strong?
Once clean will the sloshing compound 'slosh' around
the baffle?  Really don't want to change tanks or
modify this one.
Thanks again for the suggestions, will let you know
how I'm progressing (or RE-gressing as the case may
be).

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan

In the heart of  Michigan's wine country.