[AT] Way O.T. Hot spot.

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Mon Mar 29 13:10:00 PST 2004

It's a mystery what she meant to me as well --
Of course we know that at one time all of these vehicles did have someone in
them as they undoubtedly were not manufactured right there -- is it possible
she could have meant that of all the vehicles that were driven to work that
day these that were left represented all the people that did not make it out
of the plant alive that day (if they had made it out they would have driven
off in their vehicles)... It would be nice to know.
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington

-

In a message dated 3/29/2004 2:37:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,