[AT] Ralph's tractor photo

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 29 09:48:05 PST 2004

Hi Rick
You and Walt are probably right on that tractor identity. Have you ever seen
the movie? Theres some interesting shots of them bindering the wheat crops,
some with horses but also with the big tractor if I recall right. I think
they used a steam tractor to run the threshing machines. I searched for some
info to see exactly where the movie was filmed but could not come up with a
definite answer other than somewhere in Alberta. Credits mentioned the
Lethbridge Hutterite colony.

Ralph in Sask.
http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/lgoff/latestpage.html