[AT] Ralph's tractor photo

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Mon Mar 29 08:12:34 PST 2004

Hi Ralph.  I'm swaging it as an Aultman and Taylor, possible 30-60.  The
front tank was a radiator and had 196 2" tubes.  You can see the cross
mounted fan in front of the flywheel.
  Also swaging the little tank on the fender as a gasoline tank..start on
gas, run on kero.

  There's some in Wendel's tractor book.

later,
Rick

http://community.webshots.com/user/stroberc

If you can read this, Thank a Teacher.
If you are reading it in English, Thank a Soldier.