[AT] Tractors/acre

Robinson robinson at svs.net
Mon Mar 29 05:50:41 PST 2004

George Willer wrote:

> [...]

	The concept of "tractors per acre" puts those of us who
actually farm at a decided disadvantage...   :-)
	It isn't too bad though since I can climb on one and drive
it over 2 miles without driving on the same lane twice or
leaving the farm...  ;-)
	I can do 3 miles if I cross the road.

--

"farmer"

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Francis Robinson
Central Indiana USA
robinson at svs.net