[AT] need help in finding belt

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 28 20:42:13 PST 2004

Keep us informed on your search, Cecil.  My local dealer (also former
employer) knows most of the conversion stuff on the
Simplicity/Allis/Power King stuff by heart.  If you don't find it
elsewhere in a day or so, I'll get the information from him.  One of the
last things I worked on for him before I quit (the last time) was one of
those A-C/Simplicity's.

Larry