[AT] Way O.T. Hot spot.

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Sun Mar 28 22:03:29 PST 2004

Farmer, thanks for sharing this site - it's a sobering one -
If I ever get to Russia I know who I want for a tourist guide -
Just an observation - did you notice the Russian calendar?  The days of the
week, instead of going across the page from left to right, go down the page
instead.  And there are only 6 days on the calendar ... the Russians appear
to skip Sunday.  I was not aware of this -
Dudley
Snohomish, Washington