[AT] Fuel problems with my A

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Mar 28 19:22:29 PST 2004

Dave:

Have you tried dropping a chain into the tank and letting that slosh around
for awhile? Some have been know to put the tank in the back of their P/U so
that it works as they drive around.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com