[AT] OT: Not wet this spring

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Mar 28 18:39:19 PST 2004

I had to immediately mow the lawn when we got back from the GOG. I don't
look forward to the first few weeks of mowing in the spring. It's usually so
wet that I get the Garden Tractor stuck a few times. Remember, I have called
it mowing the lake?  :-)

Mowed the whole lawn a week ago Saturday afternoon and didn't even get the
tires wet. Very, very unusual! First time that has happened since we moved
to this place. Had to mow again today and we have had some rain this past
week and the tires got wet but didn't sink in anywhere. Vely unusual! I'm
not complaining at all!

We must be very short on rainfall this spring. Maybe this makes up for the
high winds, snow, sleet and heavy ice storm we had this winter. Never know
what it is going to be like. Probably rain for the next 40 days now!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

CRS = Having a Photographic Memory but a shortage of unused film.

www.deerelegacy.com