[AT] OT Lawn Tractor Mfg.

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Sun Mar 28 11:17:07 PST 2004

Good for you.  Those two considerations on the design of a rear PTO for
that tractor are good.  I spent enough time on my back in a hayfield
cutting the grass off the PTO shaft under the tractor frame to know that
there must be NO moving parts exposed to the field.  You're right about
the variability of PTO speeds.  I think you'll find four different ones
and of course the waters get muddied by the direction of rotation, too.
Woods seems to be able to put together any of the eight combinations.
Other manufacturer's aren't as accommodating.

You should have received an email from Ron a few minutes ago spelling
out the status of the Yahoo portal.

Larry