[AT] Nice day

Rob Wilson rowilson at infinet.com
Fri Mar 26 21:58:23 PST 2004

VERY neat place to visit I might add.  My Grandparent's farm was inline
with Flint Ridge and visiting them we always thought it interesting that
all the flint was on the farm. My Grandpa however wasn't so happy to
see all the flint. My Dad talks of my Grandpa plowing and picking up
arrow heads all the time. He said he would be on the tractor, now my
Allis-Chalmers C and hop off and pick up an arrow head and toss it in
his pocket. Dad couldn't believe he could see them so easily. After
plowing with my C in first gear I now know how he did it. I could walk
faster than it plows :) Scouring plows was not too much of a problem
on the farm Dad said, as long as you got it started it wasn't long before
they were shining. I wonder if you plowed at night would the soil
throw sparks :)

Rob